The tips below are very simple but effective to what a great Guide does
- Knowledge of the history, culture, and other interesting information about the country
- Warm, friendly, enthusiastic, and caring approach
- An assertive and confident personality – Able to lead and conduct a group of clients at sites and monuments making certain that clients safety and well-being is paramount
- Ability to take decisive action in the event of a medical or safety-related emergency.
- The guide must: be trained to deal with an emergency, be aware of the emergency numbers to contact in the event of an incident