It has been a busy week at Cruise Guides, but very rewarding . I went to Cairns and met for the first time a very positive, hardworking, knowledgeable and friendly group of guides.
Goals for Cruise Guides Australia
- To be the number one provider of high quality tour guides in Australia
- To have year round jobs for CGA guides – not just seasonal
- To offer standards, support and training Australia wide to the Guiding Industry
Values of Cruise Guides Australia
- To provide excellent commentary, guidance and information to all clients from all walks of life , in a clear unbiased way
- To be accountable for actions regarding touring both the good and the bad
Respect for people
- Awareness of peoples needs, limits and expectations. Providing assistance, care and teamwork where needed. Remembering that everyone is unique and special and may require handing in their own special way
- Being open to peer , client, and management feedback and welcome them as opportunities for improvement. Attendance of training to ensure the continuous improvement.