Our guide team organised their first Annual Guide Forum at the Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour on Wednesday, 22nd August 2018.
The event included the following items;
- Understanding of Guides Australia and their vision for the future
- Introduction to GA sister companies (Bob Wood Cruise Group & Global Tour Specialists)
- Provide an overview of the up and coming season
- How to create effective reports
- Understanding of the Accounts Cycle + booking of optionals
- Head Office Support / Dealing with difficult situations
- Introduction and update from 3 of our suppliers
- Creating the WOW factor
The event was a successful day for our team and we are looking forward to hosting next years event
Which destination should we travel to next our guiding team?
Kind Regards – Louise & Vannessa, Guide Managers